Una flotta quasi bella come è veloce. La flotta italiana è che una miscela di tecnologia superiore e veloci navi.
For those of you that can’t speak Italian (yes that includes me), what I said about is “A fleet almost as beautiful as it is fast. The Italian Fleet is a mixture of superior technology and fast ships.”
The biggest ship of the fleet is the Affondatore, Battle Carrier.
Next is the Mars Battleship.
The Gladius is a Light Cruiser with an MV of 10″
The Frigates are called Cinquedea; they have Elusive and Small Target MARs.
A Medium, Low Level Flyer is the Fortuna Torpedo Bomber.
The Fortuna’s larger cousin is the Hasta Heavy Bomber.
If your wanting to paint your Italian Fleet, here is the list of paints I used for the above models.
- White undercoat
- Decks – P3 Battlefield Brown
- Hull all over – GW Deneb Stone
- Hull all over – P3 Menroth White Base
- Guns, Weapons & Scrollwork – P3 Brass Balls
- Smoke Stacks – Vallejo German Grey
- Model Wash – GW Agrax Earthshade
- Cranes – GW Chainmail
- Crane Wash – GW Nuln Oil
- Lower Hull Panels – P3 Menroth White Highlight
- Broadside Weapons – GW Nuln Oil
- Scrollwork Highlight – P3 Rhulic Gold
- End of Gun Barrel – GW Abaddon Black
- Panel edges – GW Brown Ink
- Windows – P3 Heartfire
SAW – GW Deneb Stone, P3 Menroth White Highlight, GW Agrax Earthshade, P3 Rucksack Tan, Second GW Agrax Earthshade on Wings, Vallejo Deep Sky Blue, P3 Cold Steel on edges with GW Nuln Oil
Squad Support – GW Deneb Stone, P3 Menroth White Highlight, GW Agrax Earthshade, Torpedoes Vallejo German Grey, Bridge P3 Battlefield Brown, P3 Ruhlic Gold Windscreen, Water P3 Cygnar Blue Highlight, Ripples Vallejo Deep Sky Blue, Water Secret Weapon Blue Wash, P3 Cold Steel on edges with GW Nuln Oil